- It was introduced in 2014, Vue.js is an open-source progressive JS framework to build UI on the web.
- It offers two-way data binding (like Angular JS).
- A better choice for quick development of cross-platform solutions.
- The core library is focused on the view layer only, and is easy to pick up and integrate with other libraries or existing projects.
- Vue is also perfectly capable of powering sophisticated Single-Page Applications when used in combination with modern tooling and supporting libraries.
- It is a unique blend of React, Ember, and Angular.
- It is claimed to be faster and leaner as compared to React and Angular 2.0.
- It was designed by a developer’s team from Facebook in 2013.
- It is a flexible, declarative, and an efficient JS library for building UI.
- All components small or big are reusable, even across different projects.
- Instagram uses the same UI which further backs the framework as “efficient” within a dynamic high-traffic application.
- Though it has a high learning curve, a smooth data flow and simple display logic within make app development easily understandable.
- React JS uses just one direction data flow – downward. And in this type of structure, there is no way that child elements can affect the parent data. So if a developer wants to change any object, all that is required is to modify the state of that object and update. In the same way, only components permitted will also be upgraded.
Managed by a team of Google, the framework is built for speedy and agile work of AngularJS projects.
Angular.js – It is often referred to as an MVW (Model-View-Whatever) framework and a right fir for start-ups and mid-sized companies. Its benefits include smart-quick coding, two-way data binding (backend changes are reflected immediately on the UI), and easy testing.
Angular2 – It is available to developers with a long list of features that empower them to build anything and everything. Its benefits include improved dependency injection, active logging service, inter-component messages and more. Angular2 is suitable for large organizations strict programming environments who prefer high standards for code readability.
Angular4 – With this release, applications are made to consume less space (can reduce generated code for components by 60%) and work faster than ever before. Developers can apply codes in debug mode and creation mode too. Angular 5 was released around a month ago. Though it is feature-pack awesome, let’s wait for some more time for its best reviews.